• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Too damn much brewing stuff - Albany, Oregon

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TXCrash

Gunshy
Reaction score
On Monday the 20th I'm moving. I've accumulated a rediculous amount of crap. So much so that you could cheaply jump into all grain with one stop and I'll keep my current setup...

I've created way too many new topics here in the last week and will continue to do so. However, I thought I better consolidate/ post "local only" stuff.

Pics coming tomorrow - PM or post here if you're local and interested. I'll be releasing these on craigslist once pictures are taken but I thought I'd give my HBT brothers first dibs. I can guarantee there's stuff I've missed. If it's not posted elsewhere here I'd rather not ship but will if you're willing to pay the fees...

I'll start with the stuff it'll be stupid expensive to ship:
Carboys - 5 gallon - $15

Pyrex carboys - 5 gallon $30 (when else can you fill GLASS with BOILING HOT water with no fear of it breaking? Add to the mad scientist look!)

Cooler MLT - Needs a couple washers but comes with a copper manifold and a SS mesh manifold - $35

Wine bottles - Over 200 uniform size and color - FREE if you bring boxes and take ALL!

1 gallon carboys (OK, let's be honest, they're rossi bottles) - I'd like $2 each but if ya take all (~15) we'll talk.

5,10,15,20# CO2 bottles - I'll call airgas tomorrow and get prices so I can better establish a price. Most are empty. I'm thinking 1/2 "empty" price.

Burners. I have a single burner and a 2 burner. I lucked onto a 3 burner setup that's damn near perfect so I'll go with it. $30 for the single burner and $55 for the double burner. Think I'm a greedy bastard? Make me an offer!

2 pinlock kegs, connectors - these are kinda spoken for but if you wanna indicate interest please do so - if the buyer falls through...

Stock of hops - again, kinda spoken for. I wont be able to brew for a bit and wont have an immediate place to store my hops. I've got too much... PM for details.

1/2 barrel kegs. I have straight and barrel sided. I'm not sure how many are coming with me... (replacement cost will be around $75 where I'm going). I've found I vastly prefer sankes for fermenters and I'm working at moving to them for kegging. Straight sided kegs come with spear removed - barrel sided can come with spear. $40 each if you pick up. $50 each plus shipping if I must...

Bung sided 1/2 barrel keg - with sanke connection. $30.

Super odd pinlock kegs (Not normal AT ALL - see other thread created by me) 5 for $50 or best insultingly low offer. Might ship fittings if someone's interested.

Half completed counterflow chiller: Bought here a while back - wasn't thrilled with the build quality. Soldered up copper replacements for the schitty plastic ones it came with but never put em on. You solder, you silicone seal the kink free/ grooved hose (I can send ya home with a tube.... I think). $30.

Miscellaneous glassware. Beakers, petri dishes, I'd sell my 1800 ml flask (I'd rather not bring glass...)

I also have too damn many propane tanks. Buy em! $20

I'm sure there's more. If you're local and are looking for HB stuff - send me a PM or an e-mail (this screen name @gmail.com). I'm open to offers. I feel stuff is priced fair but haven't ever hit someone for an insulting offer. Just don't hit me for being a greedy bastard!:mug:.

If you're interested in anything listed and are either local or want it shipped send me a PM or comment in this thread. I'm busy packing but want this stuff gone - will probably get around to taking pictures once they're requested...

probably not going to ship the co2 bottles though that story might change in a few days....

ok, let me know if you change your mind. Otherwise I'll just be sending part of my next paycheck to keg connection to get all my kegging gear new/used from them!

What kind of burners are they? (both the double and single burners) Any idea if you would ship and how much? Also interested in the 1800ml flask and petri dishes. Thanks.

The double burner is this bought new a year ago. I can certainly run a shipping quote (I'd rather not) but once shipping's factored in you'd probably be only saving a few bucks vs buying new. The single burner is a bayou classic that's ancient but works great. I never have been able to get the legs off so shipping would be rediculous. If I pack the 1800ml flask for shipping I may as well bring it with me ;-)

PM sent on the Petri's as I simply have too many to use.

Forgot to say in OP that I have some 5 gallon carboys at 15 each and some 5 gallon pyrex carboys at $30 each. Will not ship either.

The double burner is this bought new a year ago. I can certainly run a shipping quote (I'd rather not) but once shipping's factored in you'd probably be only saving a few bucks vs buying new. The single burner is a bayou classic that's ancient but works great. I never have been able to get the legs off so shipping would be rediculous. If I pack the 1800ml flask for shipping I may as well bring it with me ;-)

PM sent on the Petri's as I simply have too many to use.

I guess shipping kills a lot of deals. Thanks for the time and good luck with your move!

Shipping sure does - I'd just hate for you to get a worse deal than ya should.

Did I mention I have several 20# propane tanks for sale too? I'd like 20 but maybe I'm being a greedy a-hole!

Still have the double burner ($50), petri dishes ($4), beakers ($5), carboys ($15 and $30) , sanke kegs, 20# propane tanks ($20), a counterflow chiller that needs completed ($30), a 5 ($45), 15 ($45) and 20# ($60) CO2 tank, and 2 fridges (one's ancient would make an awesome kegorator, the other's been my fermentation fridge and can stack 2 sanke kegs) - $25 each.

E-mail me at curtis97322 at gmail dot com to come take a peek...

Back