Beerfest 2

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I seem to remember hearing about broken lizard making a new movie. While I don't recall what it was, I don't think it was beerfest 2

Heard there talking about a ghost busters 3 and a possable bill n ted 3

I would like to see it, but I did hear they are starting shooting of Super Troopers 2.

On the stand up special with Kevin Heffernan and Steve Lemme on Netflix they confirm Broken Lizard is filming Super Troopers 2 toward the end of this year. Then they said Beerfest 2 (Potfest) will follow, followed by Cokefest, and finally whorefest or something. So not really sure where the joke began and ended with the beerfest 2 idea

I dunno if I'd want to tarnish such classics as Strange Brew or Beerfest with a sequel.

But a home brew themed movie sounds great. Someone get on one!

On the stand up special with Kevin Heffernan and Steve Lemme on Netflix they confirm Broken Lizard is filming Super Troopers 2 toward the end of this year. Then they said Beerfest 2 (Potfest) will follow, followed by Cokefest, and finally whorefest or something. So not really sure where the joke began and ended with the beerfest 2 idea

I watched that (Fat Guy Little Boy) the other night and they did mention Potfest. The stand up special was funny too. It was kind of a relaxed funny story time more than an actual stand up.

Back