What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just had a few of my Irish Reds after a long day of studying. I had tried one at one week of bottling (which was really good), one at week two (which was not as good), and the two tonight (they are really good).

I also tried my Belgian Wit that has been in the bottle for a week. I was not happy with it, but I'm sure it is just young.

Just had one of my Ranch Road Double IPAs, third beer I ever brewed and first all grain. Patterned after a Sculpin IPA recipe from Ballast Point. One year old and still tasting nice and hoppy. One of the better brews I have made (if I do say so myself). Here, about 15 brews later, they aren't necessarily any better, even though I have learned a lot and improved my equipment along the way. That said, the one before it was the only failed batch I ever made. Sour apple that just wouldn't go away. Dumped the whole batch.

OMFG!!!! I am trying the Affligem Triple. Such a great beer. I drank a Westmalle Triple the other day and the Affligem blows it out of the water.

Right now I am drinking "Pale Wheat Ale 422" by Southern Tier. This is the first time I have tried this beer, and I am loving it! I love wheat beers.

My wife recently went on a road trip through the West Coast and brought me back a ton of awesome beer. Tonight I'm drinking Knee Deep Citra Extra Pale Ale, Blind Pig IPA, and Heretic. Evil Cousin. I have to say, I almost like the Pig better than Pliny.

Dogfish Chicory Stout bottled on 11/01/10. At cellar temp it's fantstic.

After that a Sam Adams Latitude 48. It's funny to go back to beers you drank before having too much tasting experience.

Cream Ale in the brew cave

image-72393708.jpg

now a mlk stout . but i staretd with st somwhere - somem sunny beach, then 1809 and BB gose and gueze and orval and my brett crystal (love a bar that serves you your own beer - but year of overtipping let you pee in the food) and then chimay glass giveaway!!! four glasses richer and as soon as i suck this down, JP's in the fridge-- hope the unexpected guests that pulled me from the bar, put me back in whenever those bstrds get here!

Had a 4 day bowl of beer chili(Mt.hood pale ale)(which i was forced to make from begging family again-you know you did something right when picky kids love the chili!) with my Juniper Pale Ale, and now onto a Laurelwood Gearhead IPA.I like the bottlecaps for some reason.Like the label but the beer more.

Been working on the last quarter of a keg or so of my "Pale Lager" that I dry hopped with Cascade. Its a bit weird, the first couple sips taste off, then the middle of the glass is awesome, and the final couple sips are similar to the first. Soooo I keep topping myself off to about 2/3 full!

Back