Uptown Market

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TsunamiBeer

Reaction score
Wow. I walked in this place last night and was blown away. Friendly guys and incredible prices!! Cheaper than mail order incredible. The pass on specials from their vendors and do classes as well. I am not affiliated other than being an excited new customer. :rockin:

I second the motion! Went in on Saturday with LivingSocial special, nice little store, lots of beer selection, some inexpensive Homebrew supplies, friendly. I'll be back.

So I took one of their home brew classes. What a blast. Sampling beers. Sitting around talking about beer with other beer enthusiasts. Good times. This place is worth the trip.

What's their home brew ingredient selection like? Looking at their website they don't seem to have a very good selection.

I did get a portland perk deal for there for a tasting tray, filled growler and 20% homebrew supplies. I just need to find the time to run out there. It's a bit of a drive.

Back