Size of brew stand...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boomer

Reaction score
Did anyone build their brew stand with future endeavors in mind? I just ordered 3 25 gallon pots, but may want to go bigger in the future. I'm getting ready to build an eHERMS and may want to use bigger pots in the future. I was thinking about building the stand so it'd work for larger pots and just put some inserts in for the ones I'm getting now to work between now and then.

Has anyone else done anyting like this?

Yeah, I built mine so I could add a third burner. I made the inserts and mounts for the third, even though I'm using a cooler right now.

I also batch sparge now, but I built it as a two tier so I have to option to fly sparge in the future.

yep, my new brew stand is pretty huge.. 3 tier can handle keggles easily and I use a cooler and for some reason made that section big enough to sleep on lol. So if I ever decide to do 25 or 30 gallon batches I am good on a spot for a huge cooler lol.

Back