time to play the "can you name this style by the pictures" game.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HokieBrewer said:
Hint - my crawlspace holds at a cool 66 degrees.

Not much of a hint, those are ale temps and I don't think anybody was expecting your crawlspace to do lager temps :D

no no no. I was just making sure Hokie wasn't saying that we (Americans) invented the IPA. Its Zwolle's turn

finally got home. here's what's for dinner:

4312-dsc00113.jpg

the hint? no adjuncts.

Blonde ale

yep. it was an easy one, but it's raining and i didn't want to go out to the garage and tap either of my kegs out there just yet.

emjay, you're almost cheating since this beer was mentioned several times in the tkt. :tank:

Honestly, I don't even remember it being mentioned. I just used the hint, figured that ruled out American lagers and cream ale... there wasn't a whole lot else I was thinking would go that great with that food :) Other than that, it was just a shot in the dark.

I really only use the HBT app and am not going to go to the trouble of trying to research the answer... don't feel it's worth my time when I'll probably end up empty-handed anyways! ;)

Honestly, I don't even remember it being mentioned. I just used the hint, figured that ruled out American lagers and cream ale... there wasn't a whole lot else I was thinking would go that great with that food :) Other than that, it was just a shot in the dark.

I really only use the HBT app and am not going to go to the trouble of trying to research the answer! ;)

it was the wedding beer that i had to make. then the wedding was called off, so i get the beer. the subconscious mind is a formidable tool. ;)

FromZwolle said:
it was the wedding beer that i had to make. then the wedding was called off, so i get the beer. the subconscious mind is a formidable tool. ;)

I don't remember that even AFTER you mentioned it! If I did pull it out of my subconscious, that's pretty impressive :)

I don't remember that even AFTER you mentioned it! If I did pull it out of my subconscious, that's pretty impressive :)

it's the only way i was able to open my lockers all through high school. :mug:

must be my psycic powers leaching through the keyboard.

This one is easy. Anybody who knows their stuff should be able to get this without a hint - no "guessing" is required (at least as far as I know!)

beerjr.jpg

Good one! I don't want to guess though, because I have no more pictures at the moment. I will later this weekend though.

Boleslaus said:
Good one! I don't want to guess though, because I have no more pictures at the moment. I will later this weekend though.

PM me your guess then, for kicks ;)

HAHA dang, that one was just a matter of who saw the pic first.

Glasses can be real give-away hints :D

Back