Beer & Sweat Aug. 18th Ft. Mitchell, KY

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ridge Runner

Reaction score
Anyone from HBT going? This will be my 1st year attending and I'm like a kid on Christmas Eve :ban: ! 239 keg entries! Ft. Mitchell is about 5mins from downtown Cincinnati. Check here www.bloatarian.org for more info. Hope to see some of you there. RR

Looks like there are only two others from around here going:
https://www.homebrewtalk.com/showthread.php?t=34269

It will be my first year there too, I guess it is one hellofa party. Bearcat Brewmeister seems to be a veteran of the event. Did you enter anything? Hope to see you there, PM me so we can try to meet up.

Cheers

No entries for me this year. I've only got 7 batches under my belt and until I get my ferm temps under control no competitions for me. Meeting up sounds great I'll PM you later with my name and a possible meet time. See ya soon. RR

hey wop and ridge... I'll be there. I'm one of the organizers.

ask around for Andy or the Minister of Propaganda :D

p.s. are either of you registered judges? If so and you'd like to judge... use the email link on our homepage to email our president and let her know. Yes, her. www.bloatarian.org

Back