New & Looking To Learn About All Grain, Equipment etc.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PaloAltoMark

Reaction score
About 8 years ago, I purchased a basic brewing kit (carboy, wort chiller, fermentation lock etc.) and brewed and bottled several batches from extract kits. The beer turned out great but I got involved in alot of home improvement projects and didn't brew again. A buddy at work asked if he could borrow the equipment to try brewing so I loaned him everything. Well that was the last I saw of the equipment. I'm looking to get back into the hobby and am joining the forum to ask questions and learn from others.

With two kids a demanding job and other responsibilities, I don't have lots of time. So I'm planning on purchasing equipment that makes brewing convenient -- brew structure (versus working on the stove) Kegging equipment (versus using dealing with bottles) My plan is to brew all grain, not extract, in 5 gallon batches and build a 4 tap kegerator for the garage which will allow me to have a total of 20 gallons and a good variety of beer styles at any time.

I will be posting a number of questions on the forum related to equipment purchases. Thanks in advance for your help and for sharing your knowledge.

-Mark

Welcome to HBT and back to brewing!
We have a really nice DIY section that has a bazillion how to and how I did it threads. You will be amazed at the ingenuity of the members here.

Back