Screwed by Underground Brewing Supply?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Whodaphuck

Reaction score
I ordered some small parts (fermentation locks and corks), some hops and some yeast from Underground Brewing Supply late last year and 3 weeks after they charged my credit card I still hadn't received my order. They gave me the run-around ( "oh, that will ship tomorrow") until I finally had to have my credit card company reimburse me for the charge (they said the charge was too small to go after the vendor).
Anyone else had dealings with these deadbeats?

Whodaphuck said:
I ordered some small parts (fermentation locks and corks), some hops and some yeast from Underground Brewing Supply late last year and 3 weeks after they charged my credit card I still hadn't received my order. They gave me the run-around ( "oh, that will ship tomorrow") until I finally had to have my credit card company reimburse me for the charge (they said the charge was too small to go after the vendor).
Anyone else had dealings with these deadbeats?
No, but thanks for the warning.
I usually order from either Homebrewheaven.com, or Morebeer.com.
Good folks, exellent service and advice.

Underground Brewing appears to have gone out of business. When you go to their Web address it takes you to Perfect Brewing, as if they went out of business and sold their URL. Looks like you got caught using them just as they were going under. Christmas is an odd time of year to go under, however, as it is the busiest time of year.

Anyway, please give us a try at bradyshomebrew.com some time. We ship the next business day after an order is placed, and we are always available to answer any question you may have.

Richanne, do you sell grains, extracts, and hops? If so, I will order from you for my second batch...a porter, I think. (I know I could just check your site, but thought I'd ask anyway....lazy.)

Rightwing,
Yes, we do sell all that stuff, and you can order the exact amounts you need for your recipe (fractions of pounds of grains, quarter ounces of hops, etc...). Just click on build your brew on the left hand tool bar.
Cheers!

Back