The braumiser, my braumeister inspired rig

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alexander86 моя аська 439-157-786 или другие варианты?!

Boys in the last post I see some strange characters and do not read what is sucess?

Ragazzi negli ultimi post vedo dei caratteri strani e non leggo cosa è sucesso ?

The temperature sensor is mistaken. In case of 20-30 degrees shows value 2 degrees lower, and in case of 70-90 is already 6 degrees lower. Who can help?

Alexander86 Блин хочу себе такой контроллер замумтить, как у матхо,но я заказал экран для ардуины уже с кнопками,его скейч подойдет мне или его надо переписывать?
И еще вопрос паять особо не умею не хочу собирать аутпут плату.
Можно ли как нибудь обойтись релюшками для ардуины
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/5V2-...M-DSP-AVR-ELECTRONIC-SCA-1720/1273530083.html
и не заморачиваться с пайкой?

purgen зайди ко мне в аську я тебе все распишу, у меня собрано на такой плате которая по ссылке, кроме изменения схемы надо будет переделать прогу под этот блок-реле. Нарисую схему и сброшу переделанный скетч. Моя аська 439-157-786

Как я устал переводить... Хоть братья славяне тут... Новичку поможете?
Собираю клон, есть схемы, код для ардуино, рабочие?

Привет. Х.з., я паять умею немного ))), а вот что бы без этого всего обойтись х.з. Если надумаешь все таки паять , могу продать печтаную плату, мне их прислали 5 штук (минимальный заказ был). Я Сам из московской области если ты то же от туда можем с кооперироваться )))

Skifcod2 - ага все работает )))

Для Skifcod2 Схема и скетч рабочие друг для друга! С этого сайта, если переделываете железо, то наверняка придется и переделывать скетч. Так-как происходит инверсия управляющего сигнала если подключать через плату реле. менять по всей проге включено на выключено и наоборот! Это ответ и для purgen

Спасибо, а по чем плата.... а то уже хотел сам травить,
и есть какие нибудь зарисовки по сборке контролера.?
в точности ардуино...
Я сам из Москвы

Привет. Отдам за 400 рублей - если сам заберешь из Химок.

отлично , я на речном

моя ася 16675405
Андрей.

Ок давай попозже спишимся.

SuxoveiS
Я авторизуй меня в аське

Bene oggi ho quasi terminato :D

Inscatolare il tutto non è stato semplice vi posto qualche foto
Come vi ho accennato ho deciso di svincolare elettronica dal blocco meccanico.

Quindi ci sono dei connettori sull' elettronica e sulla parte meccanica

20131201_180035.jpg

20131201_171125.jpg

20131201_164317.jpg

20131201_121911.jpg

20131201_194931.jpg

Servirebbe un contenitore un pelo più grande circa 2 centimetri per ogni lato compreso altezza
Ma alla fine sono riuscito a farci entrare tutto :D

Certo appena qualcuno risucira a implementarci una tastiera piatta key 4x4
il costo e sopratutto ingombro avra un notevole miglioria ma gia cosi non è niente male :D

Se in questa settimana riesco a finire tutto a breve vi postero il video del test di cotta.

G'day everyone,
I just want to say to the people that PM'd me, sorry I haven't replied, just over a year ago my 5 year old daughter suffered a massive seizure and as a result of the brain damage that occurred she has cerebral palsy, I'm not being rude I just don't have the time to reply.

regards steve

Do not worry Steve we understand
Our best wishes for healing for your daughter
The family comes first

I wish Happy Holidays to all of you

I finished reading through the is complete post as well as the Braubushka site and have decided to build a hybred system with a jacketed kettle to provide insulation during the boil and cooling with our an external chiller. To do this I am going to have a kettle custom built. This is where I am looking for some final advice.
Question 1. I remember there was a guideline on the ratio between kettle height and diameter.
Question 2 I want to be able to brew 5 gal and 2.5 gal batches so I realize I will need 2 malt pipes. Could someone please reply with a recommendation on volumes. Since I am custom building kettle I would like to have the option to brew a range of gravity beers.

Thanks in advance.

I'm using a logic level MOSFET to drive the pump instead of a relay (I may use the PWM capability at some point to control the pump flow rate).Thanks,Mike

Very interesting modification would be nice to control
both the pump but especially also the electric resistance in PWM
I saw this card that uses a Triac what do you think?

http://upload.plcwww.com/files/20/Esemp% 20fcd-triac.jpg

In Italiano

Molto interessante la modifica sarebbe bello comandare
sia la pompa ma sopratutto anche la resistenza elettrica in PWM
ho visto questo scheda che usa un Triac cosa ne pensate ?

http://upload.plcwww.com/files/20/Esemp fcd-triac.jpg

Hi Savio
The SSR typically used to control resistance alias solid state relay are basically composed by a triac and an option coupler plus few other components in one single box..I practice the components of the circuit you propose

Davide

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Home Brew mobile app

Hi Savio
The SSR typically basically composed by a triac and an option coupler

Great word in Relay SSR had led me astray
I had not seen the pattern of the SSR from what I understand
is more or less made ​​up the pattern as I posted
COn the difference that in SSR is already all nice and ready in a little box
with 4 contacts and LEDs: D
So we were right to carry on the PCB reworked
Resistance PIN and PIN PWM pump on Arduino

In Italiano
Ottimo la parola Relè nel SSR mi aveva portato fuori strada
Non avevo visto lo schema del SSR che da quello che ho capito
è più o meno composto come lo schema da me postato
COn la differenza che nel SSR è tutto gia bello e pronto in uno scatolino
con 4 contatti e un LED :D
Allora abbiamo fatto bene a portare sul PCB rielaborato
PIN Resistenza e Pompa su PIN PWM Arduino

Not sure about your approach..

Arduino PWM pin frequency is around 400hz that is not suitable to drive a SSR , switching and driving a resistive load of 2-3kw at that frequency will destroy SSR...you can play with internal timer to tweek frequency but I think it's better to use an analog output with a time base of few seconds for cycling

The same for pump ..or you use a pump with a pwm signal input or driving a DC pump with 400 hz signal is not exactly the best..on this case frequency too low

Davide

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Home Brew mobile app

Hello i new i have one quesrion i trying to load code on my arduino uno but missinf librerys onewire.c and pidv1 plese help

Thank you

Back