• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

North Carolina brewery liquidation...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GunnyW

Reaction score
Folks, I currently going through a family crisis which has created a serious financial hardship. I prefer to keep this matter private, but suffice it to say I would not consider auctioning off all of my brewing equipment if it wasnt a necessity. I will try to post pictures, but more than likely will have to e-mail interested buyers. I have a complete system very similar to Kal's at electric brewery .com I only have one 20gal boilermaker kettle, MT and HLT are converted sankey kegs. I have already sold keezer and all kegging equipment. I'll try to list what I have but if you dont see something ask. I would like to sell as much as I can together, i.e. all yeast culture stuff, all caps/capper, etc... As far as prices go, I have no idea. Please e-mail for more information/pictures/questions.

[email protected]
capper/caps
6 gal glass carboy
corker/corks
wine degasser (2' stainless/nylon drill attachment)
14.5 gal Blichmann conical fermenter
Blichmann beer gun
Yeast culturing equipment
2L and 1L cylinders
Electric stir plate (homemade)
5 threaded test tubes with lids
digital scales
dudadiesel Chill plate
hopblocker
Electric Control Panel (electric Brewery)
2 march pumps
All hoses (4 or 5) are all 3/4" translucent silicone
All connections are cam lock QD's
Everything is stainless steel

I'm not really in the market for anything right now, I just wanted to say that I'm sorry you are going through some rough times. Hang in there.

All the best to you and your family. We have your back here at HBT, and you're in our thoughts and prayers.

I'm all set on gear right now but I wanted to pile on and say I'm sorry you've been having such hard times. Here's hoping you and your family get through it OK - and one day you rebuild your kit bigger and better than ever!

I'd be interested in any grain mill stuff you have. Sorry to hear of your current situation..

I bought the beer gun from him. Received it yesterday. Sent him an email to thank him and he replied. Double check the email address and try again.

Hey all he has contacted me and some of the equipment is sold.
He doen't want to part out the brewery and I have pictures.

I have to tell you this is one nice set up. It is electric and has a nice control box labled and wired. It may be hard to ship.

Here are some pictures from what he sent me. The pictures are in an attachment.

He said the fermenter is 500. I did not get a price on the system yet I did ask.

The system is electric with an immersion chiller and false bottom Mash Tun.

I am just helping out and can try and get some more information.

thanks for looking and happy shoping.

brewery pots.jpg

I just received the yeast culturing equipment. Looks great thanks.

Emailed about Duda Deisal Chill Plate I saw in the original post. Haven't seen comments about it not being available. Hope it still is.....

Back