Freaking Out Man!!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Irish13

Reaction score
So I ordered a new Kettle and it still hasn't come yet. The supplier says it was shipped out the end of last week. I've been holding off on brewing until it arrives, so I have been looking for a good all AG recipe to brew in it when it does finally come.

Has anyone gone through this or did you just go ahead and brew while waiting? (I am on a budget so that my lame excuse) Anyway, if anyone has a good holiday brew recipe that wouldn't mind sharing, that would be awesome as I would like to brew a holiday beer in my new kettle. Plus, the season right around the corner!!! Thanks for your time and happy per Holidays. :mug:

Freaking-Out.jpg

I'd brew while waiting though.... And brew while you're waiting to brew while waiting too..

^ Like it ^

I want to believe me.... ah f the budget I'm freaking brewing man. I'm still looking for a good Holiday recipe thou.

Irish13 said:
^ Like it ^

I want to believe me.... ah f the budget I'm freaking brewing man. I'm still looking for a good Holiday recipe thou.

Why don't you try searching through the recipe wiki, it's a great place to look for, um, recipes, oh and BTW there are a lot of recipes there that other people have already shared and brewed and commented on and then shared some more!

Why don't you try searching through the recipe wiki, it's a great place to look for, um, recipes, oh and BTW there are a lot of recipes there that other people have already shared and brewed and commented on and then shared some more!

I have sir... the search will continue. thx

What holliday are you looking at? I'm not sure there is a style associated with Labor Day? Maybe a fall type beer? Is it too late to brew an octoberfest? Maybe you should look for something for the upcoming winter holidays. A Christmas Ale maybe? I brewed a chocolate stout a few weeks ago that is tasting amazing. I've been no help, and I will just go away now! :mug:

What holliday are you looking at? I'm not sure there is a style associated with Labor Day? Maybe a fall type beer? Is it too late to brew an octoberfest? Maybe you should look for something for the upcoming winter holidays. A Christmas Ale maybe? I brewed a chocolate stout a few weeks ago that is tasting amazing. I've been no help, and I will just go away now! :mug:

I was hoping to have one done by Christmas/New Years. I see a ton of pumpkin ones, stouts, Jubelale, etc. I was looking for something a little different or one someone highly recommends for the up coming winter season. I'm open to try anything .

Irish13 said:
I have sir... the search will continue. thx

Wasn't trying to be an a$$hat:D

Be sure to look in the wiki, not the forum and search under Specialty Beer style category. A quick visit yielded me 1/2 dz holiday state recipes with over 100 replies meaning many have tried them and commented on them:

THAT'S what I'm talking about.

No matter what the repercussions of brewing are, you can at least get Sauced.

^ Like it ^

Latest posts

Back