• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: 2.5# or 5# CO2 cylinder and regulator

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jack,
A good local supply of small CO2 bottles is at the local welding supply store or a police auction. Seems the dope heads use CO2 for growing pot and when they bust em they confiscate the bottles and resell them at auction. My local welding supply had about 50 of the for 25 bucks a piece a year or so ago. Worth looking around and seeing what you can scrounge up. I got two, one for welding and the other for a kegerator I never got around to building yet.
Bob

Jack,
A good local supply of small CO2 bottles is at the local welding supply store or a police auction. Seems the dope heads use CO2 for growing pot and when they bust em they confiscate the bottles and resell them at auction. My local welding supply had about 50 of the for 25 bucks a piece a year or so ago. Worth looking around and seeing what you can scrounge up. I got two, one for welding and the other for a kegerator I never got around to building yet.
Bob

In theory that would work, in most states. However in California weed is basically legal. But I will check welding shops and see if they have any.

Thanks,

Back