DFH Squall

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hokie_Brewer

Reaction score
Just picked these up on Saturday! Anyone had it yet? How is it?

p_1302981456.jpg

Had it. Love it. I love a lot of the DFH brews (Burton Baton is my hands-down favorite) but there are a few that are a little rough. Lately, that last couple of 90 minute's I had were real rough, not enjoyable. Squall, to me, seems like how 90 minute should be.

The batch I had about a year ago was really really overly sweet and under carbonated. Here is my vid review for it.

Last edited by a moderator:
The batch I had about a year ago was really really overly sweet and under carbonated.

I just cracked my 2nd bottle of Squall tonight. It definitely was different from my first. Slightly less hop, slightly more sweet, still really damn good.

I checked out your youtube channel - good stuff

I drank one of these last week. It reminded me a lot of the DFH 90 min, which i feel is so sweet its almost syrupy. I definitely liked it, but I think I'm not going to have another bottle for at least 3 months to see how it changes.

Back