Three Sheets

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Displaced MassHole

Reaction score
Has anyone else watched this show? I was talking about brewing with one of the doctors at the hospital my wife works at and he asked if I have ever seen this show?

It's hosted by a quasi comedian who travels the world to learn about local drinks and traditions. I guess it's no longer on TV but all the episodes are on Hulu.com if you have some time to kill its pretty funny and entertaining. :mug:

http://www.hulu.com/three-sheets

Yeah. It was good while it lasted. Zane something or other, IIRC. the show loost it's feet when the network that hosted it tanked, sold, or stopped caring.

Starting up again July 20th on FLN (Fine Living Network) if his blog, zanelamprey.com, is accurate.

The network they were on was just a bs station to test out new shows. 3 Sheets was the only decent show on there. I loved that show. His show on Ireland was interesting.

Great show, watched it all the time, and I'm excited to see season 4 on FLN.

I went to "Zane Patrick's Day" this year, and while I had a great time in NYC, and Zane was a great guy to meet, the party itself was an amateur-fest and the venue was completely unprepared. I literally had to dodge the puke piles leaving the Knitting Factory, and they ran out of Guinness within the first 30 minutes...

Pleeblius!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love that show. Zane's funny and I love that it's about traditions and learning about the brew than going and finding something to get screwed up.

Although we've all been Steve McKenna'd at some point in our lives. :)

His show on Wales is what prompted us to stay in Swansea and walk the Mumbles Mile.

It was a little quiet being off-season, but it was such a beautiful area we plan on going back.

Yeah Zane has the best job. ever:rockin: But on the other hand I wouldn't drink some of that crap. Like whatever that was with the snakes in it. That was about nasty.

Greta show. My favorite was probably the Octoberfest one. Returns July 20 on FLN

Back