New Castle Brown Ale Clone

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jud

Reaction score
Did my first AG batch today!!! I am hooked!!!!!:ban: Used the BIAB. Could not have been easier!!!! It took a ton of grain though. I will post the recipe in the morning and all the details drinking wiskey now to damn happy!!!!!:mug:

Starting gravity came in at 1.055!!!!! Damn I love my new hobby or obsession!!!!
Need more stuff!!!!!!!!:D This is great I wish I had been doing this year ago!!!!:rockin:

Ok guys I will post all the details in the morning. I need to go back to the LHBS and get some other stuff!!! Might brew another batch!:tank:

Oh took 4 hours kinda f-ed around with other stuff!!!

Jeez man, show some enthusiasm already. :p

Just kidding...I made BM's Aberdeen Brown, (newcastle clone), last week....can't WAIT to taste it in a week or two, (hydro reading, not drinking...)

Ouch head is hurting this morning:eek: Why is it every time I brew I end up parting to much!!!! Nobody said anything about it being a celebration of the beer. :confused:

Back