Miami Brewers

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Romeo

Reaction score
Any brewer in Miami? Any club around? I'm new brewer and need some experts to guide me in my journey .

I've been living in Tampa the last 5 years but lived in Miami my whole life. I still keep in touch with all my peeps and yea brewing isn't something much people do down there. Romeo have you been to World of Beer in Midtown or the DRB? Great places with hundreds of different beer selections from around the world. I'm in Miami one weekend a month, I'll keep trying to get people into brewing in hopes that it spreads lol

DirtyHaus said:
I've been living in Tampa the last 5 years but lived in Miami my whole life. I still keep in touch with all my peeps and yea brewing isn't something much people do down there. Romeo have you been to World of Beer in Midtown or the DRB? Great places with hundreds of different beer selections from around the world. I'm in Miami one weekend a month, I'll keep trying to get people into brewing in hopes that it spreads lol

No I have not been yet there but I have heard of it I just need the time to go. All your equipment followed you up to Tampa I looking for some 6.5 G carboy glass and more kettle I'm dying to move on all grain I just need more equipment. ..?
Thank you

I didn't start brewing until i moved up here. There are a few homebrew shops up here but there is one in miami called Brewbox www.brewboxmiami.com.

Highly suggest going all grain, it might get a little pricey ordering the equipment online but you can always build it all yourself with stuff from home depot. Being Cuban from Miami myself i'm going to guess you are as well jaja. If so you should be crafty enough to make your own all grain gear. remember grains are much cheaper than extract so the price of each batch would go down.

Cheers

I didn't start brewing until i moved up here. There are a few homebrew shops up here but there is one in miami called Brewbox www.brewboxmiami.com.
Cheers

Brewbox has closed.... There is a new homebrew store in Hialeah called Miami Beer and Wine Makers Warehouse (http://www.miamibeerandwine.com/). I haven't gone so I can't say if they are good or not, but its the only one we got in Dade county.

If anyone in Miami wants to brew together, I am in the process of building a home-brewery in my garage and would love more brewing friends...

The homebrew hobby hasn't really fully developed in Miami yet so brewing friends are hard to come by.

Greetings from Miami! I haven't brewed in about 7 years or more since moving to Miami, but I just got all my equipment back and am ready to start again. I had to set this up at a friend's house since I live on a boat and cannot brew on the boat. I am an extract brewer and have a brewtree system with the big keg-kettle. I used to brew in Atlanta and in Ohio. My pale ale won first place in the Brewmaster's Open in Atlanta several years ago. Unfortunately, I don't remember the recipe, so I'm starting from scratch again.

Is there a homebrew store in Miami other than way out in Hialeah? I'm located in Coconut Grove.

Greetings from Miami! I haven't brewed in about 7 years or more since moving to Miami, but I just got all my equipment back and am ready to start again. I had to set this up at a friend's house since I live on a boat and cannot brew on the boat. I am an extract brewer and have a brewtree system with the big keg-kettle. I used to brew in Atlanta and in Ohio. My pale ale won first place in the Brewmaster's Open in Atlanta several years ago. Unfortunately, I don't remember the recipe, so I'm starting from scratch again.

Is there a homebrew store in Miami other than way out in Hialeah? I'm located in Coconut Grove.

THere is Daddy Brews in Miami. Its off of Bird and 72nd I believe. Look them up.

Back