Free Label/Logo Design!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tosteen

Reaction score
Hey guys, I started my first homebrew ever last night, some Sweet Honey Brown Ale, and I'm hooked! I've been reading these forums for general tips and tricks, and mainly just to learn everything I can.

One of the things that I've learned is that a lot of brewers need help with label/logo design. Well. I'm a recent graphic design graduate stuck working at a machine shop because freelancing wasn't paying the bills. I guess that's one of the reasons I tried homebrewing!

Anyway, I'd be happy to help design some logos or labels for you guys, just to add to my portfolio. I'm new to brewing and I stay pretty busy with work...but if you'll PM me what you'd like, maybe I can crank out some designs for you in my spare time!

Thanks everyone for your responses! I'm trying to PM you guys back ASAP with contact info...I'm excited to start working some more! Please be patient though, as it's first come, first serve right now. Thanks!

Looks like you have a lot to do as i cant send you a pm
But I like to take you up on that offer, as i am bad at doing graphics my self :)
If you want to help me out send me pm

/Kim
Denmark

Like the above poster stated, i imagine you are flooded with requests, however, if you find the time that would be great.
My brewery name is Dueling Herons Brewery.
Think two great blue herons banjo dueling.

My buddy drew me a logo but it is pretty rough, which isn't bad necessarily, just his style.

If you would give it a shot, that would be great, maybe with the classic barley shoots and hops around the logo.

Thanks!

Hey,

Since you are offering help to design free brewery logos, I thought I'd see what you can come up with for my brewery. Its called Bowline Skew Brewing. It doesn't really mean too much, as its an anagram of my name that I liked. I figured it also relates to ropes and/or sailing in some sort of fashion as Bowline sounds like some sort of boating term and it is also a knot commonly used in boating and rock climbing. I'm a rock climber and my wife likes sailing so I thought it would combine both our hobbies/likes. So maybe you could do something with that information. I like modern looking logos, im a little bit of a typography nerd so I also appreciate the use of typography to create a feeling/logo/design.

Thanks!

Was sending you a PM but, your pm folder has exceeded the max quota and it can't be sent.

Here is what I did try to send to you:

I am actually requesting a logo design in the following sizes:

7 1/2 inches x 5 1/8 inches for the cover of a six pack.

Also 2 1/2 inches x 3 inches for bottles

My buddy and I have started making our brews and the first letter of my name is S and the first letter of his name is M

So we came up with S&M Brewing Co. with a potential slogan of something like the following; " Fulfilling both of your Pleasures and your Pains."

Perhaps you could take the S&M lettering and make the S have devil horns and a tail and have the M have maybe a halo and angel wings? Perhaps Red and silver in colors if possible with of course other colors added at your discretion. If there is anything you like to ask in other details, I be happy to share and if you got and ideas to offer, I am open.

Lastly, I am thankful for the fact that you are willing to do this, thanks for sharing your talents! Wishing the best for you in your industry.

PM folder is full. I would welcome help on CROOKED ROOSTER Brewing.
See label forum for sample pic. Looking for something fun i.e. drunk rooster with head pointing backwards.
Hobbies include hunting, fishing, brewing and old tractors/trucks.

Hey everyone, as I'm sure you're all aware, I've gotten some heavy response to my offer to do label and logo design. I'm working on about 12 different projects now, all in varying stages of completion. To the early responders: hang in there! I'm doing the most I can with my time :) and to the most recent requests, thank you for your responses, you all have some really great ideas I can't wait to work on.

However, I'd like to postpone my offer for new requests for just a little while, until I can clear off my plate. I need to clear up my inbox, add you all to my job sheet, send out some emails, and finish what I've started so far. Thank you so much for the work, I really appreciate it, and I will be in touch soon!

I'm also a graphic designer and I've done this same idea on other forums. It's a fun way to keep busy and practice the craft plus stuff your portfolio. With classes, freelancing, and working 60hrs/wk at the LHBS, I don't have time for freebie projects. This is a great thing you're doing for the community. I'd love to see some of the stuff you come up with in this thread as you finish.

I'm also a graphic designer and I've done this same idea on other forums. It's a fun way to keep busy and practice the craft plus stuff your portfolio. With classes, freelancing, and working 60hrs/wk at the LHBS, I don't have time for freebie projects. This is a great thing you're doing for the community. I'd love to see some of the stuff you come up with in this thread as you finish.

Yes yes! I'd love to see some different stuff...

Hello,

I run a website that sells labels online. If you have any interest, i'm gearing up to release 5 new designs. If you want I can send you a template and perhaps your art would end up being some or all of the next product I put out. If interested message me and we can swap emails and discuss further.

Cheers.

Back