• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Is he High?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The day I found out that my uncle spends hundreds of dollars on imitation professional wrestling belts I realized that there was a market for just about anything you might want to sell!

Hey, everybody needs a hobby. Whether it's collecting beer steins, growing azaleas, or making beer, there's something for everybody. If he can get $1k for it, it's worth it.

PULL!!! BMC SKEET SHOOT...jk, looks like hes done quite a bit of collecting, and would like a return on it....go for it, sounds good...or nominate for the best of craigslist.
( for the right person it looks perfect)

People will collect just about anything and there is definitely a market for beer steins. The biggest problem is he is unwilling to sell it piece-wise, because 99% of collecting is the hunt. Few people will want a "ready-made" collection.

Latest posts

Back