Only one mythical Beast for Life

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

One beast to bring them all and in the darkness brine them

• Unicorns?

• Wolpertinger? (a rabbit with fangs and horns)

• Very small Dogs?

• Sea Serpents?

• The Lernian Hydra?

• Aigikampoi? (Fish-tailed goat)

• Popobawa? (a gay rapist one eyed ogre)?

• Daphnaie? - (Laurel tree nymph)

• Talking Rats?

• Very Large dogs?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Whattawort said:
Cthulhu is not pleased. Beware the wrath of his noodly appendages.

A Møøse once bit my sister ..

No kidding. And I don't even want to think about how Yog Sothos is going to react if he sees this thread.

Should be nice and tender with a lovely smoke ring

Otherwise knows as a PELLICLE! Oh man, I think I just opened pandora's box by mentioning that enigmatic funky film in a mythical beast thread. Perhaps that's where all the nasty critter originally came from. Think about the pics of the pellicles in these forums and tell me you wouldn't be surprised to see some beast ooze out of one.

I know some of them have been in Gods smoker for a while...

Really, in this most serious discussion of reality, you bring up the magic man that lives in the clouds?????????

why would he need a smoker? Couldn't he just wiggle his pinkie and make a smoked kraken just appear?

;)

Really, in this most serious discussion of reality, you bring up the magic man that lives in the clouds?????????

why would he need a smoker? Couldn't he just wiggle his pinkie and make a smoked kraken just appear?

;)
Sigh, you really should get out more. One of his aspects uses it to torture people who claim they never inhaled.

Sigh, you really should get out more. One of his aspects uses it to torture people who claim they never inhaled.

You are telling me that the magic man tortured Billy Clinton?

He seems none the worse for it.

(After claiming not to have inhaled that nice young woman's bodily fluids)

You are telling me that the magic man tortured Billy Clinton?

He seems none the worse for it.

(After claiming not to have inhaled that nice young woman's bodily fluids)
Well, I understand that the torture is a little backed up. Check and see how he is in 2 or 3 hundred years.

Out of season? Poaching never hurt no one except the tasty critters.

Oh really? Couldn't dig up the police photos from when they jumped me getting into my submarine with the huge harpoons equipped......

Black and blue for a month.:(

The fine didn't work out because I used my dark influence on the judge's feeble brain.

Too bad it doesn't work very well on a mob of brutal cops.

Oh really? Couldn't dig up the police photos from when they jumped me getting into my submarine with the huge harpoons equipped......

Black and blue for a month.:(

The fine didn't work out because I used my dark influence on the judge's feeble brain.

Too bad it doesn't work very well on a mob of brutal cops.

Don't be hatin' on the cops. Be hatin' on your lame game bro.

cheezydemon3 said:

Note to self: don't make Afro American jokes around Cheezy. He is black.

I don't like kraken calamari. To chewy. No matter how you cook it, it always comes out rubbery. Now some nice roasted griffin...

Note to self: don't make Afro American jokes around Cheezy. He is black.

I am what I want you to see.

I don't like kraken calamari. To chewy. No matter how you cook it, it always comes out rubbery. Now some nice roasted griffin...

Overcooked. Plain and simple. Flash Fry at like 450F for 30 seconds. I like panko, but really a tempura made with pale ale is best.

To each their own i suppose. Griffin does very nicely on a spit in the fire place.

I like the bird parts but feel wierd about eating the lion parts......actually pair that with the fact that they are sentient and I start to feel queasy.

I prefer fried hydra served by a topless mermaid.

I like anything from shoe leather to a subpoena served by a hot topless mermaid.........

I don´t trust mermaids there is something fishy about them

You don't have to trust them friend, that is so far from the point it is a little fishy.

Obliviousbrew said:
I don´t trust mermaids there is something fishy about them

I see what you did there...
But seriously, as long as she isn't a siren, I would be happy with griffin with a side of Sasquatch or yeti

Overcooked. Plain and simple. Flash Fry at like 450F for 30 seconds. I like panko, but really a tempura made with pale ale is best.
Hmm, it might be my fryer then. It's supposed to go up to 550F, but I'm thinking I should check it with a fry thermometer. . . Or maybe I'll give it a try with my spare death ray. That way I can avoid all the fat.

I like the bird parts but feel wierd about eating the lion parts......actually pair that with the fact that they are sentient and I start to feel queasy.
Should I cross you off my list for the pepper smoked manticore jerky then?

Hmm, it might be my fryer then. It's supposed to go up to 550F, but I'm thinking I should check it with a fry thermometer. . . Or maybe I'll give it a try with my spare death ray. That way I can avoid all the fat.

Should I cross you off my list for the pepper smoked manticore jerky then?

Gad Damn it. Is that where my manticore went??????

HE WAS MY FRIEND!!!!!

Bad thoughts entering your personal space as you read this.........

A true demon like yourself should be able to conjure a new beast with only a stack of sticks and a pile of choice poo. Get it together man.

Gad Damn it. Is that where my manticore went??????

HE WAS MY FRIEND!!!!!

Bad thoughts entering your personal space as you read this.........
Your a demon and you had a friend? What kind of limp noodle of an infernal are you?

I remember in the old days, when men where chimps, and demons where ravening mindless killers...

A Demon may feel friendship too. Manticore was one right ruthless bastard!! They are few and far between.

I can conjure temporary beasts that do whatever I want, but there are no surprises, much akin to masturbating.

Back