Fitocracy

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JoshuaWhite5522

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone else is using this app. I was thinking about making a group on there for those of us who are also members os this site. What do ou all think, would anyone be interested? If I named the group Home Brew Talk would i be violating anyone copy rights or trade marks?

I guess from my viewpoint, why would you want to? I'd rather try and come up with a new name so as to avoid confusion. There is already a HomeBrewTalk app.

I did end up going with a different name.

For the record, Fitocracy isn't for discussion brewing it's a social network for fitness working out. I thought it would be a nice way for users of both HBT and Fitocracy to support each other in another arena

Fitocracy here? I swear everywhere I go that page is being talked about... of course I can't say much as I am on there( same name as here) and am a hero :)
Glad to see the guys doing so well with this venture, it is an awesome idea and I can really see it go places.

ehhh apparently you have to be a my follower to for me to invite... I'm still new to figuring it out, group is called Fitocrats of Home Brew Talk you could problably search and join

Hey everyone, posted this in the group feed as well. I'm getting ready to start a group challange does anyone have a preference? Since this was the first one I ws just thinging a free for all, who ever gets the most points in a week. What does everyone think? I'm going to set the challange to start on monday at midnight pacifc time.

Back