Finshed Kegorator Before and After Pics!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blefferd

Reaction score
well i finally finished it lastnight! i decided that the tower had to go to hard to mount 3 taps to and was wobbly. (btw im going to be selling it for 100$ if any one is interested.) so after many trips to home depot and lowes im finished with the collar! here are some orginal freezer, before and after the up grade pics!

this was with the tower.
DSC00085.jpg

this is what the inside looked like notice all the rust!
DSC00097.jpg

finished product after the collar addition
Picture048-1.jpg

fresh coat of paint on the inside!
Picture047-1.jpg

this is the orginal
DSC00073.jpg

finished and cooling beer!!!
Picture045-1.jpg

faucets
DSC00090.jpg

i spent WAY more than i should have for this project... alot of it was tools, many trips to home depot for just "1" thing. i think i could build another one for super cheap since I already have all the stuff. Im thinking about getting into the kreezer building business LOL

LOL! PBR is good beer! haha i find it has more flavor than most of the BMC!

thanks i stll have the manifold to complete and it will be done and i can start spending all my money on brewing next lol!

Looks good, I was going to raz you about the pbr but then I remembered in a pinch if the only choices I have are butt lite, any miller, naty ice, or the like, I will splurge for the PBR (and by splurge of course I mean look in the car for loose change its what about $3 for a 12 pk :) )

!! at the grocery store its about 9$ a 12 pack!!!! on base though its only like 4-5$ a 12 pack lol thats the only place i will buy it

It is true that it is just under 10 but I do know those wonderfull base prices (at least the ones in germany when I visted my friend that was stationed in bamberg)

Back