Looking for stainless welder in Cleveland area.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brewhio

Reaction score
I am planning my first all grain setup. I have 3 kegs that I am planning on turning into E-keggles. I am looking for someone in the Cleveland area that could plasma cut the tops, and weld some fittings for me. If anyone knows of a local business, or if someone does some welding here on the forum in the area wouldn't mind helping me out I would be grateful. I pay cash, name your price. Thanks.

Welcome to the forum. I'm in the welding business (welding wire sales), Cleveland area is part of my territory I'll reach out to a couple of my distributor sales people on Monday and see what I can find.

Thanks for the reply, and for the welcome. Like many, this forum was a catalyst for me and my current brewing goals. Started out brewing with some friends, then purchased some basic stuff to brew extract. Now, after reading the forum, I am making the switch over to an all grain electric rig. So, thank you guys for all the information! No way would I have tried it without reading all the info on here.

Have not had any luck thus far but I haven't forgotten about your request.

Latest posts

Back