• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

10 Gallon Kegs For Sale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snakebone

Reaction score
I have 4 - 10 Gallon Spartanburg kegs for sale. They have been boxed and sitting in a warehouse for 20 or so years. They have never been used and are in like new condition. They do need ball lock fittings. $195 each. Located in Crown Point, IN 46307

100_4127.JPG

wow i would love to have one of these. just wish i could afford it. looks really nice.

I've seen beat up ones just like these going for $200+ Ebay. I'm too busy to try and mess with Ebay. Make me a respectable offer. PM me to get a hold of me.

Heck, I wouldn't pay $100 for a fully operational 10g corny. I understand there's a market for them. People pay $70 for a 3 gallon. Isn't a brand new Sanke half barrel like $130?

i would be interested in one however the price is alil to steep for me. if you decide to lower the price please pm me.

thanks.

On my last purchase for 4 corney's from keg connection they were 17 to 20 dollars each. Sorry I can't remember exactly.

Bull

Those must have been 5g. 10g are much more valued, to some. I have one, I should sell it or trade it for other brewing stuff.

I would be willing to trade you. Let me know what you are thinking and ill see if I can work it out.

Thanks

I can get them for $32.50 at my LHBS.

You know I put these on this site at a price a little less than I've seen over and over on again on Ebay. If you think it's too much fine, go to your LHBS and buy one then.

dr, there is a difference between a 5 gallon and a 10 gallon keg. It's 5 gallons and about $150. If you can buy them at $32.50 let everyone on this site know where so they can buy them, I'm sure there's more than one person who would scoop a few up. I'll be waiting for the LHBS name and number also.

snakebone, why are you on here trying to rip everyone off on your stupid 10 gallon kegs.

note the sarcasm here... Ppl, if you aren't going to buy kegs from the guy and just want to chime in that his price is way too high or you can get them elsewhere for X amount of dollars, get lost.

Do you think it might be possible to flip it upside down and use it as a conical fermenter? What is the kegs diameter, and what angle is that cone on top?

I wouldn't use one as a conical fermenter, the angle just isn't there. It's about the same as a 5 gallon corny. They are about 25" high with a 12" diameter.

They would work great as a fermenter. You don't need to have the conical portion. Just push your beer out with CO2 and if you want the yeast you could add some cooled boiled water, swirl it around and then push with CO2 again into a container.

Back