• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

8-Faucet Brass Beer Tap Tower

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ntertell

Reaction score
For Sale - 8 Faucet brass beer tap tower. Includes 4 stainless steel faucets, 3 brass faucets, a stout faucet, and related tubing. The tower is 5-6 years old, and was removed from the bar in order to upsize to a 12-faucet tower. All the faucets are in good working order. Pictures are attached. The pedestal base flange has a small crack, as seen in the fourth picture. The tower weighs 14 pounds. Dimensions are 24" horizontally, 15" vertically (with an extra 11" for the protruding hoses), and 7" from the faucets to the back of the tower.

Asking $250. Local pickup in Chicago preferred, but I am willing to ship.

100_0813.jpg

100_0812.jpg

100_0814.jpg

100_0818.jpg

100_0819.jpg

Air cooled? I see 8 beer lines and 2 black lines. If I wasn't about to get on a plane I'd be considering this. Best of luck with the sale.

Was this on cl for awhile? I just picked up a six tap from a salvage company or I'd get this one. Hope it sells, looks like a good deal.

Latest posts

Back