Revvy IS Chuck Norris

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Revvy can turn water into wine.
Revvy can walk on water.
Revvy can cast a demon out of a pig.
Revvy is jesus!
:ban:

One more; Revvy Wept. - Gospel of John, chapter 11, verse 35.

Revvy doesn't have airlock activity because he doesn't need airlock activity. His rubber stopper isn't ripped ... Revvy prays to Jesus, who done taketh away that CO2 like a demon. Hallelujah!

Merriam-Webster changed their definition of fellatio, it's now just a link to this thread.

Ground Floor.

What's with all the negative vibes all of a sudden?

The power of awesome is not immune to negativity...

Revvy is so bad ass that his op posers are forced to write graphic homosexual posts on threads displaying his awesomeness. This is confirmation that the "anti-Revvy" is in fact a graphic homosexual.

this is pretty lame

oh wait it should be posted like this

THIS thread is pretty LAME

I think this thread is funny. I bet revvy is getting a kick out of it. Besides, in my defense .... i was :drunk:

The power of awesome is not immune to negativity...

Revvy is so bad ass that his op posers are forced to write graphic homosexual posts on threads displaying his awesomeness. This is confirmation that the "anti-Revvy" is in fact a graphic homosexual.

Ooooh, looks like someone didn't like getting called out on their revvy crush. Strike a nerve? :rolleyes: You guys should let this thread die a peaceful death, for your own sake.

Ooooh, looks like someone didn't like getting called out on their revvy crush. Strike a nerve? :rolleyes: You guys should let this thread die a peaceful death, for your own sake.

C'mon Evan! What's a little man-crush among friends??

I think Evan!s gay-dar went off and it made him shy away from the excitement. Same thing happened with a Chuck Norris thread in the past. I don't think he can understand the mock praise that it represents...far too much glorification to possibly be funny.

And I'm not one to let it die. Besides, anything that is seen by Revvy will rise again like the Anti-Christ.

I think Evan!s gay-dar went off and it made him shy away from the excitement. Same thing happened with a Chuck Norris thread in the past. I don't think he can understand the mock praise that it represents...far too much glorification to possibly be funny.

And I'm not one to let it die. Besides, anything that is seen by Revvy will rise again like the Anti-Christ.

Evan! is just jealous, he wants his own Chuck Norris thread!

Evan!, go whack it to this.... :D

brutus13.jpg

No flaming needed, just joking....

I'd post my reply from another thread, but it has been deleted (yet this one has not).

No intended offense to anyone, but the poster referenced in this thread has done little to earn the apparent respect 'earned' by the posting of this thread, other than blatant post whoring.

Damn.

I respect a lot of you guys, but trashing a guy in a thread that was probably meant more as a joke, than as some sort of axx kissing?

Kind of like mom and pop used to say, "if you don't have anything nice to say......"

Damn.

I respect a lot of you guys, but trashing a guy in a thread that was probably meant more as a joke, than as some sort of axx kissing?

Kind of like mom and pop used to say, "if you don't have anything nice to say......"

Two pages later and it's obvious that this is not just a 'joke' thread. It is apparent that there are certainly some that believe the intent of the OP. IMO, that intent is greatly misguided.

Once again, Sgt. Hulka says "Lighten up, Francis."

Two pages later and it's obvious that this is not just a 'joke' thread. It is apparent that there are certainly some that believe the intent of the OP. IMO, that intent is greatly misguided.

Once again, Sgt. Hulka says "Lighten up, Francis."

Once again, I say, if the OP was referring to Kaiser, Brewpastor or Brewtopia I'd be happy to lighten up.

Otherwise, "lighten up" is meaningless.

You mean Revvy isn't the most experienced and knowledgeable homebrewer on HBT?! Blasphemy.

Revvy gets respect from all, even his detractors, who are obviously jealous.

What's to be jealous of? A cult of n00bs who obey him without question because even though they've never tried any of his beers, hey, he posts a lot and he sounds like he knows what he's talking about (their words, not mine)? I wouldn't wish that on anyone. It's an unhealthy environment for any forum to have, and even if the OP was partly joking, it is readily apparent that a lot of people conflate his rapid-fire posting with supreme brewing knowledge.

What's to be jealous of? A cult of n00bs who obey him without question because even though they've never tried any of his beers, hey, he posts a lot and he sounds like he knows what he's talking about (their words, not mine)? I wouldn't wish that on anyone. It's an unhealthy environment for any forum to have, and even if the OP was partly joking, it is readily apparent that a lot of people conflate his rapid-fire posting with supreme brewing knowledge.

I, along with probably a few other people, were just joining in on a fun thread that's obviously light hearted. Doesn't mean I worship him at all.

I, along with probably a few other people, were just joining in on a fun thread that's obviously light hearted. Doesn't mean I worship him at all.

It's ok, Evan doesn't know the meaning of light hearted. He has to be a ****** about everything.

picture.php

Good thing Revvy is not actually as bad ass as Chuck Norris. With that temper he'd get into a lot of trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back