Label Input

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Suriel

Reaction score
Any thoughts would be great.

Cheers,

Clint

HoneyWheat.jpg

I'd lighten the color of the font just a bit to bring it out from the honey colored background. Also consider incorporating some wheat stalks into it, maybe in the dark brown area at the bottom. Lastly, the deer at the bottom would in my opinion look better if the whole deer was visible and it stayed in the lower portion and did not run into the honey colored upper portion.

These are only my suggestions.

Overall, it's pretty nice and I wouldn't change much with it.

For my tastes, it could use more contrast. It's not bad the way it is, but I might turn a couple of the browns into greens, maybe even blues, just so things pop a little more.

I like it and i like the warm colors. The only suggestion I would make it to try and help the name of the brewery stand out a bit more by either adding some sort of lighter stroke/outline to the text or making that text the same color as the Honey Wheat at the bottom and. Right now the black letters get a little lost. Just my two cents so take it for what it's worth :)
buckfeverjc9.jpg

Back