What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nukebrewer said:
Didn't know anything about this at purchase except that it would be well hopped and delicious. Lagunitas has earned that kind of instant credibility and reputation, IMO. I still wish I could find some Brown Shugga somewhere around here. I can find almost every Lagunitas brew except that.

Pm me. I'm in the holiday spirit and maybe I can help you out in trade.

bottlebomber said:
She might spill that though. You should probably transfer it over to a sippy cup.

Haha... She has a sippy cup lid attachment for the chalice glass!

HPIM1546.jpg

Drinking a homebrew KRA while my Ithaca Excelsior White Gold chills down. The hops seems a little subdued after the Lucky 13, but hopefully they'll come back in the next few rounds. I tried to get a better picture than the last one I posted, but I don't think it came out any better, haha.

20121209_013800.jpg

Looks like they upped the abv on this on-its 5.2% as it use to be about 4.5%. Nice body and fairly darkish carmel malty with some herbal spice earthy tones.Has a slight citrus with the herbal like bitter.Definatly need to warm this one up a bit to get the full flavor. Glad I picked this one up,never had it.

wells bombardier.jpg

Got a surprise visit from my son a lil while ago. Sounds like the VSS quit on his celi gt-s,as he walked to his former home. He wanted a ride to his car to get the craft beers he bought & then home. Just couldn't let some good cradft brew go for naught :D. It had been the second day since I drove my lil tuner,was sure battery would be too low. It cranked just fast enough to start. Truly a thank you Jesus moment,as it's cold & rainy around here lately.
So he got his ride home. And of course I had to make a beer,vodka,& cig run. Wanted to replace the blow off with an airlock,but no vodka to fill it with. Now I do. But I also know how pop felt when he got rousted to help me with my car problems with babies & a young prego on my hands. Thank you Lord for that thing stasrtin up!

Jealous of all you who have access to all kinds of nice beers. My small town rural Nova Scotia Liquor store has maybe 4-6 craft offerings and some import lagers and pilsners. So I make homebrew!

Sipping the first from an an English IPA I bottle 2 weeks ago. Delicious. My 5 year old daughter, Abby, "helped" me make it, so I may have to dub it an APA, Abby Pale Ale!

Cheers!

Looks like they upped the abv on this on-its 5.2% as it use to be about 4.5%. Nice body and fairly darkish carmel malty with some herbal spice earthy tones.Has a slight citrus with the herbal like bitter.Definatly need to warm this one up a bit to get the full flavor. Glad I picked this one up,never had it.

Had that several times in England in the spring and loved it! Very easy to drink this one...

Squam brewing. Yes that's the name, local to NH. Figured I would try it. "the camp" barley wine. Solid bw.

ForumRunner_20121209_210024.jpg

sweed said:
Squam brewing. Yes that's the name, local to NH. Figured I would try it. "the camp" barley wine. Solid bw.

OMG! There's a gun on your table!!!

Dieu du Ciel! Route des Epices (Spice Road).

IMAG0070.jpg

An interesting beer; it has a hint of peppercorn that flits about on the surprisingly short finish.

Back