Looking for TIG welder in Baltimore, MD Area

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Windsors

Reaction score
I need to add a triclover ferrules my MT kettle, one to my conical and a couple of other pieces to be welded. I need sanitary welds.

I took the parts to the guy I usually use, but he is swamped and is not sure when he will get it done. He has had it for close to 4 weeks now.

Since I really want to do some fall brewing, I am looking for another welder that can do this rather small project quickly.

Any suggestions ?

Thanks

Bill

Maybe this could be a new stickie?

Have a listing of Welders in different areas and what their specialties are and what the charge?

Could be a great resource.

I am in Virginia, zip 22812. I am about 2 hours from Baltimore. I travel to DC often, maybe we can meet up. PM me if interested. I work for a custom metal fabricator and we specialize in all things stainless. http://shickel.com/ if you are interested. We wouldn't run this thru the shop, I can get it done in the evenings or weekends. Let me know.

Back