Smaller low cost drip tray?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

avaserfi

Reaction score
Has anyone discovered a good, low cost, smaller drip tray? I noticed many people reference a 4x19" drip tray that is only $15. I tried searching, but can't find anything smaller that is of a remotely similar price.

My three taps are all within spouts 6" of each other and the keezer isn't very large. I am hoping to find something smaller that didn't cost an excessive amount of money. Does anyone have any suggestions? There are plenty of 6" drip trays out there that aren't too expensive, but those are a touch too small.

Northern brewer has a 7" for $40 shipped, does that sound reasonably size for spouts that are 6" apart or do I need something larger?

Has anyone discovered a good, low cost, smaller drip tray? I noticed many people reference a 4x19" drip tray that is only $15. I tried searching, but can't find anything smaller that is of a remotely similar price.

My three taps are all within spouts 6" of each other and the keezer isn't very large. I am hoping to find something smaller that didn't cost an excessive amount of money. Does anyone have any suggestions? There are plenty of 6" drip trays out there that aren't too expensive, but those are a touch too small.

Northern brewer has a 7" for $40 shipped, does that sound reasonably size for spouts that are 6" apart or do I need something larger?

I built my two corney kegerator out of an old dorm fridge. I looked quite a bit also for a low cost easy to clean drip tray. I found the following to be great for $6. I have two taps and two of these on top the kegerator. Also, they fit easilly in the dishwasher!!!!

carlisle-11036-newave-6-octagon-pitcher-drip-tray.jpg

http://www.webstaurantstore.com/carlisle-11036-newave-6-octagon-pitcher-drip-tray/27111036.html

Hope they work for you too.

I don't know about what kind of actual basin you might use, but heater vents come in all kinds of shapes and sizes, including the dimensions you want. Get a plain one and paint it silver or black or whathaveyou. It might work? I've got a pile of old heater vents that never sold on my local craigslist that I could donate to your cause if you would give me a bump for it (as long as it looks good, of course!) :)

Back