• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New York Brix Refractometer with LED light.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

suorangeguy

Reaction score
I purchased this refractometer on eBay for 41.99 and at the same time put in a low bid on a digital model. As luck would have it I won the digital one so I don't need this. This is the LED model so that you don't need an external light source to read the Brix value.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ZGRB-32ATC-...894&&clkid=7124523694314737452&_qi=RTM1303752

How about $40 shipped and you don't have to wait two+ weeks to get it from China.

This is the model with a built in LED light. I have never seen one below 41 shipped. I might go 35 but otherwise I'll keep it as a back up.

I guess I don't appreciate LED light, never had a problem using one w/o one. Sorry for the low ball, good luck.

The LED light just makes it easier to check the reading. If you brew inside or you don't want to worry about another light source.

If you have cornelius brand keg parts such as posts, dip tubes, or poppets I would be open to trading.

I'll take a stab at 30 shipped if your willing to budge... I understand if your not

Back