Meet-up for brewers near Cleveland

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

itzkramer

Reaction score
Hi all. I'm a 27 year old living in Parma. I'm an armed guard and work for KeyBank.

There has to be quite a few of us in Cleveland. I know about the SNOBS, but I'm looking for something not as formal as a traditional club with guest speakers and club dues.

Would any like-minded people be interested in meeting up to share some brews, get some feedback, and shoot the **** for a while?

Very surprised to find this thread. I'm 29, living in Parma, and work for KeyBank (Tiedeman). I'd be interested in meeting up some time.

Ha, no way! Small world. I'm one of the mobile patrol guys. I work out at the Chester branches right now.

Wow, small world indeed, I'm at Tiedeman as well. I'd be down to trade some brews/recipes if you guys are interested.

I would also be up for such meet-ups while at home in the area this summer.

I am a student who will have an internship in Cleveland this summer. I unfortunately cannot claim to be part of the Keybank Klub though.

Back