FT FRESH Heady Topper 12/31

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Johnnyhitch1

Reaction score
Got little more than a case to get rid off (yes i can think of better ways to get rid of it :mug:)
Rather it be enjoyed fresh and as you can see i have my fair share. Never waiting on line to get beer before!! What a rush

Havent really had my hand at any of the small to non exsistent distribution beers mid-west of the states.

Looking for Three floyds Zombie Dust or Dreadnaught, Surly Furious Abrasive or Wet, Fat Head Head Hunter, Alpine Nelson, RR Blind Pig or Pliny, Kern Citra

Willing to trade for really anything i havent tried and cant get over in NY

FRESHLY CANNED 12/31
2ntl0td.jpg

Being from Upstate NY, Id have nothing to trade. Did you go to and stand online at the brewery.No way you got that local...??
Well if want to unload 2-3- or 4 of them let me know.
I could offer you my "Second Born" he stays home, eating my steak and drinking my beer.

Yea went up for a brew trail into burlington.
Hooker, Harpoon, The alchemist, Vermont Brewpub, High Gravity, Magic hat.

Got there monday morning at 1045 and there was already a line of 30 people. Waited about 30 mins before i walked out with these
I would say ommegang but i can get all there stuff sorry!

If you are interested I have some CCB beers I could trade (big sound barrel rum or bourbon, Zhukov, jai alai in cans , etc) I'm curious to see what all the fuss is about.

If you are interested I have some CCB beers I could trade (big sound barrel rum or bourbon, Zhukov, jai alai in cans , etc) I'm curious to see what all the fuss is about.

Pm'd
intersted in the sound bourbon and white oak jai alai if available

I can get you some fresh Pliny for a trade if you want. Heady is at the TOP of my list to try. I would LOVE to have some. I can try to find Blind Pig, but for some reason its hard to find right now. I can also get the RR sous like Consecration, Damnation, Supplication etc. Let me know!

I am in San Diego and I can get Alpine, Pliny, and other SD beers. Would love a couple cans of Heady Topper. Let me know.

I can get my hands on fresh Pliny and anything else RR that is on their current bottle rotation. PM me and we can work out details.

Is it wrong that half the reason I want to snag some is to harvest Conan? :drunk: :D

I can get my hands on Zombie Dust and anything 3 Floyd's that is seasonal. I also have a bomber of 2011 Dark Lord Yellow Wax, if that tickles your fancy. Let me know!

If interested in anything from Michigan, let me know. Would be interested in a trade. Could even do a Growler of something from Founders or Bells, anything "taproom only" if that floats your boat!

BACK IN STOCK!!!

Canned Monday 2/25!!

DIPAS, IPAS anything Barrel aged, Big belgians, scotch ales.
Offer me anything with a 88+ BA score

Back