New from Milwaukee

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome to the forum! Lots of good info here. Good luck with the brewing. Sounds like you're off to a good start! Did you get the kit from the store on Hwy 100? I'm looking forward to making a trip there myself the end of January. I've got a gift certificate burning a hole in my pocket.

Looks like you got a big pot there. Fill that sucker up as much as you can! Better hop utilization. Welcome to the forums!

Welcome from down by Kenosha. :mug:
Love the NB store on 100.
If you have the room in that pot, and it looks like it, get a immersion chiller & do full boils. :)

Thanks for the warm welcome guys! Yes Northern Brew on HWY 100, VERY cool, staff is very willing to help!

A friend of mine and myself are looking at getting a chiller, found someone that will make them for around 50 bucks on craigslist... For this batch, we did it on a cold day around 22 degrees outside. We just set the pot out side for a while.

Back