My wife was grocery shopping shopping, texted me to ask if I wanted any beer...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JLW

Reaction score
she listed a few shew knew I had before and that she knew I liked. My response: Nah, my beer is better.

Here is to making great beer, your beer.

:mug:

she listed a few shew knew I had before and that she knew I liked. My response: Nah, my beer is better.

Here is to making great beer, your beer.

:mug:

I enjoy my beer as well, but if she's still there could I get her to pick me up a couple I've been thirsty for lately. :D

I drink more "store bought" beer since I started brewing. It gives me basis for examples of styles and gives me ideas. Also, it lets me drinking something "not so good" (sometimes) to save my Homebrew... HAHA

Even if you have a favorite commerical brew that you can drink no matter what, nothing will taste better than beer you have brewed yourself, even if it's only an all extract kit batch from your LHBS. Unless you're ...

3:50: "come on, guys!"

Where else do you find this?

Last edited by a moderator:
Even if you have a favorite commerical brew that you can drink no matter what, nothing will taste better than beer you have brewed yourself, even if it's only an all extract kit batch from your LHBS. Unless you're TakeSome Advice...

3:50: "come on, guys!"

Where else do you find this?

If I ever met/saw this guy I'd hit him in the throat just to hear his teeth click

Back