Forgetting Sarah Marshall

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 22118

Reaction score
I just keep watching it on HBO, so I recorded it to the DVR. It is freaking off the wall hilarious, especially the second time.

Anyone else see this and agree with me?

I thought it was pretty good. A little too much cocknballs, but still funny.

The wife watches it every time she sees it while flipping channels.

Is it wrong that I let my wife use the remote?

I concur. I hesitantly agreed to rent it thinking it was some sappy romance movie. Turned out to be hilarious.

I thought it sucked, my humor goes way to far to the deadpan / dark side. Dick jokes don't work for me anymore. :(

I have to say that dick jokes are juvenile, however they have their time and place. Deadpan jokes are awesome too, but SWMBO doesn't get them always, so we have to get back to simple comedy.

Pretty much all of the apotow movies are funny at theis house.

LOL, I agree with too much manparts but otherwise very funny. I'm going to have to search out what other movies that british dude is in, he's freakin hilarious!

Russel Brand (the rockstar she is dating in the movie) will be in the spinoff/sequel, which I think is in production right now....
Yep IMDB confirms it, Get Him to the Greek...is currently filming, and he is once again Aldous Snow

I remember lots of crying and uncomfortable situations. Don't recall all the dick references?

For too many dick jokes Jim Norton does it for me. Some horrible stuff. I'm pretty crass in my humor but talking about sucking off other boys a child, ****ing terrible, stopped watching fast.

The lady infront of me at the theater thought the wiener parts were so funny I think she sharted.

I went into this movie spur of the moment, no expectations and loved it. One of my favorite movies from last year and one of the best apatow movies IMO

Latest posts

Back