Columbus home brew supply

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SCBrewster

Reaction score
I am traveling again in Columbus staying in the polaris area. Any local hombrew supply stores you would recommend?

The Wine Maker in Clintonville and Gentiles in Grandview are both good. Wine Maker is closer to you but Gentiles has beer too. Some people ***** about Nina (owner of Wine Maker) but she just has a matter of fact personality; I like her a lot. Where you going for dinner?

So winemaker doesn't have beer ingredients? Guess ill have to do Gentiles than. Nowhere really haha been working night shifts

No I meant that Gentiles also sells craft beer. You should go to BJs fora pint and pizza since you're at Polaris.

Yeah I've been to bjs here several times. Love their piranha pale ale. Surprisingly Columbus pale ale is pretty great too

You need to try CBC IPA or find a place that has CBC Bodhi on tap both are amazing!

Went to the winemakers this afternoon to try and piece together what was going to be an Oberon but I need 3+ lbs of wheat and almost 3 lbs of pale malt and to do that just alone was gonna be 36.95 not to mention the specialty grains, yeast and hops. It was just too much for me unfortunately. I need to go all grain to get my cost down

Latest posts

Back