time to play the "can you name this style by the pictures" game.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay i have nothing on tap or commercial brews. Yes i am thirsty

ForumRunner_20130219_212739.jpg

ForumRunner_20130219_212800.jpg

Cool, I couldn't think of too many beers that would be good with that hop schedule that weren't a lager. Anyone who wants to can go.

bottlebomber said:
Welcome to two weeks ago buddy :rolleyes:

It just blew my mind the stuff these guys were talking about on a home brew forum. As in, way over my head. And then the people that knew better were like "here we go again."

Cromwell said:
Spanish and French are "romance" languages, and are derived from Latin.

English is "Germanic" and is derived from Proto-Germanic which originates in northern Europe. (A whole 'nother :)D) branch of language.)
The numerous words of Latin origin in English are due to it's extensive borrowing from other languages.

And it went way on from there.

is that a frosty mug? tisk tisk:ban:

I had only thrown the beer in the fridge when I got home from work and it was a little warm. I typically avoid this beverage container when I can. But when I have a delicious beer sitting in my fridge that I want really bad and it is just a little too warm... this is my solution.

And nope.

Nice. I'm on the office at the moment so someone else can post. Otherwise I'll just post when I get home.

Latest posts

Back