Thoughts on the label?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zachlintner

Reaction score
I made this label using labeley.com. I highly recommend it for anybody trying to go against the normal oval, circle, square templates. I was just wondering if anybody had any thoughts on my label. I dont have a specific beer on it because I wanted to keep it generic for convenience sake. Any criticism is welcome. Thanks!

Also if anybody knows a good site for making the neck bottle labels please share. Thanks again.

10_wfeip_1344526572.jpg

It's a good start... the bear doesn't really stand out o me though, it just kinda fades into the background. I think the first thing I noticed was the words in his mouth, followed by the kind of psychedelic stripes and then finally the bear... Just some thoughts.

The bear stood out to me. It's a nice label. You might find it frustrating cutting out that shape when making your labels. That's why most stick to the box shape.

I prefer to have the beer speak for me. I like minimalist labels, if I was selling beer. Look at Matilda.

@onthekeg why did you post then? @passedpawn no it's a crown hence royal bear. @twofieros I switched it to a more box shape after printing out some test runs haha.

Still looks a bit like the bear has horns. Look at the golden horn-shapes coming from behind the ears. Otherwise, looks cool to me.

ohhhh i see what youre talking about i thought you were talking about the crown but im working on removing that but labeley forces me to have that if i want the crown

Back