TURN SIGNALS (rant)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cheezydemon3

Reaction score
OH!!! So sorry your 50K escalde didn't come with turn signals!!!! Oh! Wait! No, it is because you are apparently on a very important (and apparently quite funny) call that you are unable to put on the turn signal to let me know that I could have turned already!

Instead, I have to wait for you to slowly turn into the street I have been trying to turn out of, when I could have turned out 15 times since you came into view, but I didn't want to pull out right in front of you.

Maybe I should be an inconsiderate DICK too!!!!!!

"Whoah!! Sorry I pulled out RIGHT in front of you in this 55mph zone buddy! But you see, no one uses turn signals around here, so I guessed that you were turning!!!":drunk:

Be neat if you could mark people as ****** bag. You get 50 marks to hand out per year. This ****** bag level gets displayed in Google Glass when you look at someone or at their property.

I honk at people who don't signal and at people on cell phones while driving, it confuses them and interrupts their call.

Be neat if you could mark people as ****** bag. You get 50 marks to hand out per year. This ****** bag level gets displayed in Google Glass when you look at someone or at their property.

I have wished that my car had a crossbow that would shoot an arrow into their car and unfurl a sign that says "Doesn't use turn signals" lol.

I have wished that my car had a crossbow that would shoot an arrow into their car and unfurl a sign that says "Doesn't use turn signals" lol.

When I was younger I always wanted a hidden squirt gun that shot brake fluid on their paint job. Now in my 30's I feel sorry for people in a hurry.

I think of turn signals in two ways.

One, an intelligence test that quite a few people fail.

Two, a way of distinguishing different makes of cars. Some brands seem to have more broken turn signals than others.

When I was younger I always wanted a hidden squirt gun that shot brake fluid on their paint job. Now in my 30's I feel sorry for people in a hurry.

DUDE!!!!

Feeling sorry for people is the KEY to anger management.

The list of people I pity is INFURIATINGLY large....;)

2 wrongs don't make a right. Three lefts does though.

It seems to me that the cost of the car is often inversely proportional to the intelligence of the person driving it. - also shows you don't have to be smart to have money

Slight OT - Volvos - known for their great safety record. No offense to anyone, but I see two camps of owners:

Really bad drivers who know they are going to get in a wreck and want something very safe for the inevitable and then drivers who are paranoid about being in an accident (which often makes the a hazard to everyone else)

I was having a really bad morning the other day, and was cut of in a coffee store line, that has a loop around road that goes through it, so when the driver got to the speaker I laid on the horn for a good 30 seconds, so they couldn't order without going to the window, and then she still didn't use her blinker to leave the parking lot, but the coffee girl had a real good laugh

I was having a really bad morning the other day, and was cut of in a coffee store line, that has a loop around road that goes through it, so when the driver got to the speaker I laid on the horn for a good 30 seconds, so they couldn't order without going to the window, and then she still didn't use her blinker to leave the parking lot, but the coffee girl had a real good laugh

I lol'd. Coffee Cutter? STRAIGHT TO THE "WHO I SHOULD KILL" thread.

I honk at people who don't signal and at people on cell phones while driving, it confuses them and interrupts their call.

There's a saying of mine that I cough up pretty often while I'm driving. Would make a fine bumper sticker too.

"You can drive like an *******; you can talk on the cell phone; but PLEASE don't do both at the same time."

zbbfreak19 said:

A few weeks back, I was at the drive up liquor store in line, and a guy on a f'ing bicycle cut in front of me to buy a 40

Yes they do, they are called hand signals which my parents insisted I learn before I was allowed on a bike. Didn't require a helmet though...

Yes they do, they are called hand signals which my parents insisted I learn before I was allowed on a bike. Didn't require a helmet though...

The guy only uses turn signals in a car when he "HAS" to....so to expect him to be courteous or even safe on a bike is a joke.

Did they also insist you could earn a living doing hand signals?

I think my parents messed me up pretty bad.

Great movie, by the way. If you're into action without a whole lot of thinking.

Last edited by a moderator:
ya knoa what pisses me off about turn signals(not hand signals).you are at a long light, and the only way to turn is left and the idiot in front of me has his turn signals on,,,,,please turn them off while you idle in traffic, it's frickin annoying

............How someone can be so oblivious is beyond me. To come into a thread in which the ENTIRE point is how forgetting to use turn signals is not only annoying, but downright rude and dangerous, and explain that you are annoyed when people use them properly....

YOU ARE THE ENEMY. Please PM me your address.

I wish I could believe that you are kidding.

I drive a city bus for a living. Everyday countless people cut me off with no signal. It blows my mind how anyone can be so lazy that they can't even be bothered to flick their wrist to indicate where they're going. I wish people would automatically have their license suspended and have to redo driver training for not signalling.

I drive a city bus for a living. Everyday countless people cut me off with no signal. It blows my mind how anyone can be so lazy that they can't even be bothered to flick their wrist to indicate where they're going. I wish people would automatically have their license suspended and have to redo driver training for not signalling.

I am starting to think that driving like an inconsiderate ass hat has a direct correlation to being a packers fan.

I am starting to think that driving like an inconsiderate ass hat has a direct correlation to being a packers fan.

ass_hat.jpg

my driving record is impeccable...I'll turn on my turn signals when I (damn please)think it's appropriate. If I am in a lane and it's totally obvious to the entire world which way I or you have to turn, I am not turning on my turn signal, 96.78% of the time. And just because you turn on your "let me in turn signal because I was texting", frickin forget it,get in line behind me. Know where you are going. If you don't know, get in the right lane a mile back.

Not signaling? I'm used to that. Here I have to deal with the drivers with the signal on and just driving along unknowingly. Or the ones that are signaling the next turn. Just ignore the blinkers. They are useless.

ha ha, I like to "F" with people by manually switching from left to right with the signal...it really screws with their weak minds to see turn signals going left-right-left-right-left-right ... lol

9-1-1, what's your emergency? "there is this motorcycle about a quarter mile ahead of me and he changed lanes without using his turn signals". click

Back