The Dysfunctional-Palooza Obnoxious Masshole BS Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There will be no throwing ANYONE in the f'ing ocean.

I go scuba diving to get away from you idiots, I don't want to swim around some rock and bump into your arse.

And FWIW, Dakota seems to be implying that we should all go along with Cape on his little fishing trip. Bad idea. Bad, bad idea. I can't get the fishing boat scene from "One Flew Over The Kookoo's Nest" out of my mind.

All I can picture is Yeager as the virginal Billy, finally ready to pop his cherry at 36...

I'm shuddering just thinking it.

I did not imply go fishing with Cape. I want to go on a deep sea fishing myself, none of you guys required. As cape said I would invite my friends so that throws you guys out!

Merry Christmas all!

She heard about your money burning stunt a few posts ago. She thought it could have been better spent on a new life.

Capes problem, is that his g string is so tight, that if ladies were to try to tuck dollar bills, they would lose fingers.

I'm getting so pissed off.

Nobody's ****ing working with me. Trying to coordinate the move, I'm getting absolutely zero flexibility from either the buyers or the sellers. This *should* be a lot easier than people are making it. Getting bad info from Jamie Moyer now. Feeling like people are pissing all over me; Dakota, I know that's something you enjoy, but really it's no fun.

Not helped by the fact that NO ONE else is in the office (hardly), so I can't bust out and start getting some **** done.

Really getting pissed off.

Bird, does it ever amaze you at how little we actually give a sh-/?

Just kidding. Been in your shoes before and it sucks. Good luck

They'll be lucky if I don't take a big dump in the living room right before closing, that's how pissed off I am. Would that still qualify as "broom clean"?

Back