• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Complete 10-15 gallon system - Madison, WI

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

orion2598

Reaction score
For sale, we're moving and I need the room! GONE

Complete Brew Stand Setup for 10-15 gallon batches

20 gallon Boilermaker w/ Hop Blocker
15 gallon megapot w/ sparge screen
15 Gallon sankey keg
2 x Banjo burners and 1 standard burner, all integrated into the stand.
2 x March pumps (also integrated into the stand)

Metal Frame Brew Stand with integrated burners, gas, pump holders, etc. on casters. (Purchased from HBT about 2 years ago for over $600)

Complete Brew Stand Value = over $1900
Yours for $1500 obo

Pick up only in Madison, WI.

Wow, a brewing sale in Madison? Unheard of!
Wish I was still in the market. Bring on the pics.

Pictures, duh. :)

Sorry about the quality of the pic. I can upload more tonight if need be.

brewday.jpg

Trying to sell as a package. Will piecemeal out if I don't get any offers in a few days. I'll have some other stuff up soon.

I would be happy to pickup the mashtun. If you want to sell it apart. I would be willing to buy all the pots and one of of the pumps. Let me know. Let me know how much. Can pick up whenever you want

If you do break it up, I'm conveniently interested in the exact inverse of popompd. The stand and one pump. I'm local, so pickup isn't a problem. Let me know what the price would be.

Back