Sync with BeerAlchemy

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nspaldi0

Reaction score
Does anyone know if you can sync The iPhone app with the iPad app? I have the iPhone app but not the Mac software. I have a Mac and iPad but was jut going to buy the iPad app and want to sync the iPhone app with the iPad app if possible. This would keep me from buying all three applications.

Thanks.
Nick

The iPhone app syncs by plugging into the host computer, so I don't see how you could do it with a iPad.

The Mac version of BeerAlchemy has sync options for iPod Classic or iPod Touch/iPhone. I don't see anything for the iPad though. On my iPod Touch, I only have a sync option for my Mac.

You could always contact the creator of the software with that question, but I would assume that the iPod Touch/iPhone app is the same and might not have the ability to sync between each other. OR, I might be completely wrong. I would contact Kent Software.

Back