Sause travels to Europe...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sause

Steel Comma Ale & Lagery
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Ok. So at the end of the month I'm going over Ireland for a couple of days. Then will be traveling over to Berlin again for a couple of days. And the kicker is I will be attending a wedding in Rome for a little under a week. So after I drink my self silly in Ireland and Berlin and will have to sober up just enough to be somewhat presentable.

Now what are the must hit spots in Dublin and Berlin as it comes to beer? I basically have to stay in the city proper as I will not have a car.

I liked the Temple Bar in Dublin although many will say it's too touristy. There were about 4-5 others I went to, but after too many Guinness' they all ended up being alike.

I drank all over Berlin also, but nothing really stood out as a need to go to place for me. I lived in Germany for 9 years so just point me to a gasthaus and I'm good.

If you like garlic there's a garlic restaurant in Berlin in the old East Berlin side, east of Alexander Platz and west of the Holiday Inn.

Just be sure to have a good time!!! :mug:

I hate you. :D

Grab hold of your bell-hop, doorman, taxi driver or any other proper working man/woman and ask them where they would go tonight to sample the finest beers around.

You can never go wrong with following the locals.

Latest posts

Back