• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Selling Home Brew Kegging Equipment - DC Metro Area

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HoyaSaxa

Reaction score
I've run into some financial and time constraints and need to offload my kegging equipment. So the following is available for pick up in northern virginia, 10 minutes off the 95/495/395 Springfield interchange.

USED 4 Refurb Corny's w/ball valve - $30/per
NEW 4 way CO2 distribution block with 5/16" NPT valved fittings - $40
NEW 5 lbs aluminum CO2 tank - $50
NEW 2 way CO2 regulator w/high pressure side display as well - $40
USED 3 picnic taps - $5 per
USED 4 5/16" CO2 tubes w/ball attachment (CO2 supply to kegs) - $5 per
NEW 4 chrome plated brass serving taps w/3" shanks and 4" black handles - $25 per

One, partially completed kegerator: 20 cubic foot Gibson chest freezer, fully rehabed & painted w/black enamel & custom stained wood rail and vinyl tile top. Also sits on a 2 x 4 frame w/5" rubber casters for easy movement and a homemade ebay temp controller w/cold side control (easily converted to include both hot and cold side control). I have not drilled any holes in the top to run a coffin, but I have a partially completed coffin that could be finished relatively easily if one desired. Combined with the parts above, this would be one HECK of a kegerator... I just don't have the space, time or money for this project right now. BTW, yes, the freezer works great.

ANY REASONABLE OFFER ACCEPTED on kegerator.

I will deliver the kegerator within 15 miles of Burke, VA free of charge so long as the buyer is available to a) pay me up front before it gets loaded, and b) is available to help put it in and get it out of my truck (its big).

Please e-mail me at cd_whitaker at h.o.t.m.a.i.l dot com if interested.

Interested in a couple of the Corny's. Am in Burke as well, so easy day. Will try to send a PM.

I am interested in

1) 2 corny kegs (maybe 2 more if my buddy is interested)
2) CO2 tank
3) 2 picnic taps
4) 2 5/16" CO2 tubes w/ball attachment (plus 2 more if my buddy is interested)
5) probably the regulator, but would like to know what kind and look at it.

I live in MD near the beltway just over the river, so can pick up at your convenience. e-mail is [email protected]

Back