Looking for Pliny the Elder

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tanavin

Reaction score
Hello,

I am looking to buy/barter/trade for some Pliny the Elder. I have a friend that brews with me that's graduating college and really wants to try this beer but has never had access to it.

I live in Dallas, Tx. Let me know if there is anything you would be willing to trade for some or if I could just pay for you for your troubles.

Thanks! Hope to hear back from someone soon.

I have Pliny if you're still interested. Let me know what you'd want to trade for it.

Do you still have any PLiney that you would trade. I live on the east coast in MD so I can get a decent selection. Please let me know. I have never traded before so i don't know what it entails.

Hey Jbay, I don't have enough Heady Topper to send out, only 2 cans atm, I should be getting at least a case around the 4th of July so if you are still looking for some around that time I'll trade you for some Pliny.

Hey Jbay, I don't have enough Heady Topper to send out, only 2 cans atm, I should be getting at least a case around the 4th of July so if you are still looking for some around that time I'll trade you for some Pliny.

That's a deal! I'm out of Pliny at the moment, but I will be back by the brewery sometime in June and will probably get a case then.

Hey Jbay, I just got back and have a whole case of Heady, let me know if you still are interested in a trade.

Back