Random gallery is back!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yooper

Ale's What Cures You!
Staff member
Admin
Mod
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I'm so happy to see the gallery pic coming up again! I love looking at random pictures, and then if I'm intrigued, clicking on them to see who they belong to. Thats' so cool. And a minute a go, there was a picture of my adorable husband holding some walleyes. Some brew pictures are shown, and then someone's kids. Pretty fun for me.

Please keep putting your pictures in your gallery- I love them all. I especially like the beer set ups, and the family pictures.

Yooper Chick said:
I'm so happy to see the gallery pic coming up again! I love looking at random pictures, and then if I'm intrigued, clicking on them to see who they belong to. Thats' so cool. And a minute a go, there was a picture of my adorable husband holding some walleyes. Some brew pictures are shown, and then someone's kids. Pretty fun for me.

Please keep putting your pictures in your gallery- I love them all. I especially like the beer set ups, and the family pictures.
Oh I was going to say something then I realized where this is. :D

I agree. I like the gallery at the top. The only problem is that I get distracted sometimes and I end up going through tons of photos.

Back