So who's brewing this weekend?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ready to rock

image-1879013907.jpg

Some kind of ESB with burton ale yeast. 5 AM here I come. Ante meridium. Its how I brew.

Spending St. Paddy's brewing a Scottish 60 Schilling. But I'll be drinking my Irish Red all day, which makes me feel a little better.

Brewed an amarillo/simcoe IPA today while drinking my Irish Red and some Black and Tans with Guinness and Harp. Best St. Paddy's ever

Brewed an English Ordinary Bitter while drinking Kilkenny Irish Ale -- on St. Patty's Day. Not sure what that means other than some great beer consumed and brewed! :)

Nothing brewing this weekend, but finally going to get back into it during the week/next weekend with my first batches of 2013 (last batches were the last few days of 2012). Gonna do an all-extract APA midweek, and a double header AG ESB and Oatmeal Stout probably next Saturday.

Brewed a "India Brown Ale", my regular saison, and an APA using 3711. The IBA took off like none other and had to use a blow off tube for the first time ever.

I'm brewing cream of three crops on Saturday! Can't wait! Depending on my gravity readings taken on Friday and Sunday I might be racking my RyePA to secondary this weekend too.

Man I've brewed a lot over the past few weeks. Brewing up some cream of 3 crops this weekend 4 gal batch because all 12 of my primary fermentors are full so I'm using a 5 gal carboy

Planning on brewing BierMuncher's Centennial Blonde this Saturday. First time trying this recipe. Depending on the result, it could become a staple this summer......

Not brewing but am bottling for the 3rd consecutive weekend. Testing the wife's (and my own) patience. :D

Going to be busy on Saturday trying my hand at a continuous brewing cycle of 11 gal. of Amber Ale followed by 11 gal. of Sweet Summer Ale. Will sleep well Saturday night. :ban:

Going to be brewingn a chinook ipa with my new keggle this weekend. Very excited for it!

Probably brewing up a belgian wit this weekend to be ready when the weather is just starting to get nice out next month. Plus, I have some friends that want me to do something not hoppy or stouty :p

brplatz said:
Should be brewing a Terrapin Wake N Bake similar this coming weekend!

Mind if I ask what recipe you're using, and if you've brewed it before? LOVE that beer.

Brewing a double batch of goodness this weekend: 10 gallons of a witbier and 10 gallons of a kolsch. You know, being that summer will be here real quick.

Mmm, blueberry Kolsch sounds excellent. I might have to try that. We just consumed a keg of blueberry wheat at a rented beach house last week. Was a huge hit with the ladies. Men drank mostly the Maibock.

I hope to brew a Surly Furious clone this weekend. Probably Sunday.

Jackpot! That's only happened once for me. On batch #4.

Guess it wasn't a great experience for her, though I tried to make it fun. Batch 37 coming this weekend.

I am...Double Wit. My friend has brewed the recipe a couple times, and its real tasty, especially so considering I dont even like wit's.

i'm brewing saturday.
new brew stand. new keggle, new burner. brewing an old standard recipe. my american wheat.

here's what the gear looks like set up, literally just assembled the stand in my living room over my lunch hour.

2013-03-21 12.20.28.jpg

This is going to be an epic brewing weekend for me.
First wife will be out of town.
Second my buddy is coming over to start a lambic. We are starting a rice wine. I'm doing a batch of hard lemonade. I'm also doing a beer but really haven't thought up a recipe yet. I want something big and hoppy so I can oak it some. Also bottling up our chocolate raspberry stout.
The stout was my first all-grain beer.

This is going to be an epic brewing weekend for me.
First wife will be out of town.
Second my buddy is coming over to start a lambic. We are starting a rice wine. I'm doing a batch of hard lemonade. I'm also doing a beer but really haven't thought up a recipe yet. I want something big and hoppy so I can oak it some. Also bottling up our chocolate raspberry stout.
The stout was my first all-grain beer.

Do a bourbon barrel porter aged in oak chips. It'll be delicious come fall/winter

Not brewing this weekend. Brewing tonight! Making a Dawson's Multigrain Red from a NB kit. Third batch this year... I'm "en fuego!" Lol

image-1227822731.jpg

Ipa with Golden promise/american hops/burton ale yeast. Hopefully I find time for it this weekend and not next. Pretty curious about the yeast I have 2 batches in primary using the yeast, a pale ale(Timothy landlord inspired ale) and esb.

Back