Help with Multi-purpose Temperature Controller

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pickles

Reaction score
I've been looking to make a temperature controller that can be used to control my fermentation fridge, but also be used for a power stoker (similar to a BBQ Guru) for my smoker and a small sous vide cooker. My initial thought is to use an Auberins SYL-2362 for the controller. I'd add an SSR to switch the load. The loads (accessories) would be a refrigerator compressor (fermentation), small muffin fan (power stoker), and water heater element (sou vide). I'd need to be able to plug in each of the accessories in to the head unit depending on which operation I was using it for; therefore I'd also need a variety of corresponding temperature probes (air temperature and liquid temperature. Oh and I'd like it to be affordable :) . I'd love to get y'all's feedback and advice.

I'm gonna upgrade my Brewtroller 3.1 to a new BX-1. Modding it might be a possibility but I have now clue how to do that.

Back