South Jersey/Philly Group Buy... ROUND 33!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jprice, your inbox is full

I could take 5 or 10 pounds of rice hulls. I could trade you some Homebrew, commercial beer, w/e you'd like just let me know

Sorry, just dumped a bunch of old pms. Grain or homebrew would be fine.

Not sure if they will get back to me tomorrow because of the storm. I'll keep everyone updated

Longshot, but if anyone was looking to split a sack of 2-row let me know. Can't believe this but filled up in 24 hours and I missed it. Crazy.

Got word back about shipping. Looks like the pickup will be this coming friday. I have limited internet access at the moment so I will PM everyone tomorrow night.

Hey guys, I don't get back from my deployment till Sunday. Is there anyone in the Lumberton/Mount Holly/Hainesport area that could pick up my bag of grain and jug of starsan and hold onto it for a couple of days?

BlueZooBrewing said:
Hey guys, I don't get back from my deployment till Sunday. Is there anyone in the Lumberton/Mount Holly/Hainesport area that could pick up my bag of grain and jug of starsan and hold onto it for a couple of days?

I can hold it for you, but I don't live near you. I do work at the pick up site though, so you could always grab it there another day.

blip01 said:
I can hold it for you, but I don't live near you. I do work at the pick up site though, so you could always grab it there another day.

That would be great! Thank you so much!

Another Great Group Buy, we pulled away with over 700 lbs of grain between the 4 of us.

I only bought one bag since this was my first buy, I'm already regretting that decision and I haven't even picked up my bag from the guy who picked it up for me yet!

Back